- Maricopa County ONLY!
- First Position ONLY!
- Lender will lend up to 70% of the final bid purchase price
- Value considered after fix up is complete
- Appraisal not necessary
- MINIMUM of 30% down
- Interest Rate is 18% per annum
- Monthly interest payments are required.
- Capital requirement of at least $100,000
- Some previous knowledge and experience with investment real estate
- Not necessary if home is purchased through Trustee Sale
- Title Insurance (ALTA Policy) is necessary if bought any other way
Successful bidders who need hard money
- House must be insured
- Source of Funds must be named as Co-Beneficiary or Mortgagee
- Must cover replacement cost in case of fire
- Must have Liability
- For Home---100k recommended
- If home has pool---300k recommended
If your bid is successful, our office will contact the lenders and provide them with the following information:
- Information regarding the property purchase:
- Property Address
- Purchase Price
- Trustee Sale Number (TSN)
- Lot Legal
- Tax Parcel
- Buyer Information:
- Buyer address
- Buyer phone
- Buyer email
- Any LLC documents if vesting in company name
- EIN or Social Security #
We DO NOT offer Consumer Real Estate Financing. That is to say if you are looking to finance a property you are currently living in, or
you are planning on moving in to that property, we are not a candidate to provide that financing.
Lenders are a direct source, private lender. They are not associated or affiliated with any regulatory agency in any state. We do not
hold any mortgage broker or mortgage banker licenses, and we do not subscribe to any governing policies or limitations that
conventional lenders might adhere to, or be restricted by.
We have multiple professional and existing borrower references that can be furnished upon request.